Running a business is hard work and at times, frustrating. Whether you are creating a startup or expanding your business, there is never enough time in the day to accomplish everything. I have seen many entrepreneurs fail because they focused on the wrong things in the beginning, wasting valuable money and brain cycles. It pays to brainstorm and make a viable plan at the start. You have a great idea, but really it's all about the execution.
My first job was as a software engineer in a tiny startup, and I worked my way up to a Vice President at the publicly traded company that eventually bought us. So, I have experience in all facets of the organization, even such things as establishing the patent portfolio. My specialization was organizational development, creating high-functioning teams that were optimized for delivering on time and within budget.
- Develop clear and concise messaging
- Ensure the corporate message is communicated on your site
- Develop blog strategies to grow your business
- Business organization – team meetings, schedules, communication
- Team creation, development, and structure
- Optimizing workflows
- CEO coaching
- Management consulting
- Leadership training
- Patent filings
- Connect with venture capitalists (VCs)
- Business Plans
- Pitch decks